678. During the almost empty holiday season at Hogwarts, a teacher stumbles across a muggleborn who is singing their version of What’s This? from the Nightmare Before Christmas, and they don’t know whether to tell them to go back to their common room or laugh. All they hear is, “What’s this,…
674. Muggleborns using the “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to” line when they’re late for class.
675. Muggleborns that were so obsessed with magic that they learned sleight of hand before getting accepted into Hogwarts. All of the purebloods are confused because how exactly did their card appear in that suit of armor? The muggleborn didn’t seem to use any spells.
680. Older Muggleborns saying “I’ve seen enough hentai to know where this is going” every time the giant squid comes up.
683. A few muggleborns meet up regularly and learn how to magic up their favorite cosplay. They regularly debate the aesthetic differences between magical cosplay and hand-made cosplay, and when they go to cons, they’re able to spot magical beings based on what they’ve learned.
687. A muggleborn Slytherin not taking any shit about her or any other muggleborn’s blood and being really good at jinxes, so pretty soon she’s top dog in Slytherin. Suddenly lots of Slytherins are way less mean to muggleborns, and no one uses the word mudblood for fear she’ll find out.
692. One time in Care of Magical Creatures, Hagrid was talking about mermaids. He made the mistake of saying the words “under the sea” to describe where most of them live. The muggleborns all burst into song, and would not stop singing for the rest of the day.
693. A brainy pureblood is introduced to muggle nonfiction by a friend and becomes obsessed with history and all of the wars and inventions and starts compiling a timeline of thousands of wizard and muggle events side by side.
698. A muggleborn saying they have a date with their two best friends Ben and Jerry, and then having to explain that it’s muggle ice cream and they aren’t in a polyamouros relationship.
702. Muggleborns trying to order their Hogwarts text books online and just getting redirected to the Harry Potter books.
703. Theater and choir muggleborns showing up at Hogwarts and being horrified at the lack of musical theater in the wizarding world.
704. Young muggleborn girls get nervous about having their periods for the first time while away at school. They worry about how many tampons/pads to bring, what happens if they run out, what do they do about cramps, will their Midol be confiscated? The older pureblood girls take them aside and teach them the various spells for dealing with all of that, and answer any other questions they may have while away from their mothers.
705. One muggleborn gets tired of the slow pace of the owls and invents a charm that works much the same as texting, but with paper, like Tom Riddle’s diary in a less creepy way. Students use this during class because it looks like they’re just writing down their notes.
707. A muggleborn obsessed with Marvel enchants a statue to become Iron Man, and all the other Marvel fans get excited and enchant statues to become their favourite Marvel characters before it gets banned.
709. Students who love to cook sneak into the kitchen to help the elves and teach them new recipes so the other muggleborns feel less home sick. Some pure/halfbloods catch on and tag along for lessons.